While I like some of what Richard Carrier has written, I have to say I am a little disturbed by his attempts to use Bayes Theorem with history. R. Joseph Hoffmann has a nice synopsis of the issues with Carrier’s logic, or the lack of it, here.
- How To Update Your Beliefs Systematically – Bayes’ Theorem
- The Impossible Voyage of Noah’s Ark
- Fundamentalist Brain Damage
- QAnon and Gnosticism
- How Many Atheists Are There?
- Millennials Are Leaving Religion And Not Coming Back
- Why Religion is Not Necessary for Living an Ethical Life
- The Impossible God of Paul Tillich
- The Founding Fathers Were Not Christians
- Does the Old Testament satisfy this standard?
- A Growing Number of Scholars Are Questioning the Historic Existence of Jesus
- Modeling and Predicting Religion and Secularism with AI